The following documents are the basic requirements which must be submitted to process a death claim.
1. Original policy document
2. Copy of death registration certificate issued by local registrar's office attested by Notary Public.
3. Copy of citizenship of beneficiary/ies as well as insured attested by Notary Public
4. Copy of birth registration certificate in case of minor attested by Notary Public.
5. Copy of relationship certificate showing relationship between beneficiary/ies & the insured with photographs of all concerned. In case of minor beneficiary, relationship certificate with photographs of all related persons eg. Insured, minor beneficiary/ies, surviving parent etc. attested by Notary Public
6. Treatment papers from the hospital
7. Death certificate from the hospital
8. Police report (in case of accidental or suspicious death)
9. Autopsy report (in case of accidental or suspicious death)
10.Claimant's statement to be completed & signed by each beneficiary and to be attested by Notary Public
11. Physician's statement to be completed, signed & stamped by the last Physician who confirms death
12. Newspaper clippings (obituary ads, news etc.) [if available]
Click here for Death Claim Form.